Wednesday 24 February 2010

A Bit of Coaching Experience

A couple of weeks ago I was fortunate enough to be added to Kingston Kayak Clubs Coaching roster and am now helping out with pool sessions on a Monday evening at Albert Avenue Baths. At first I was very nervous being the 'new boy' but I soon relaxed and had great fun coaching and helping the youngsters with their paddling.

Photobucket

Today was really special. The club occasionally plays host to small groups of under privileged young adults and I was asked if I would like to attend and coach some of them. Well today was spent on the outside pool, this morning on open boats and then this afternoon in kayaks. A bit of learning new skills for the group and then lots of fun and games on the water. What an enjoyable day it has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers